Saturday 31 January 2009

Sample Letter of Recommendation

562 Banquest Street
Fair Valley, AL 81356

September 28, 2004

To Whom It May Concern:

It is with great pleasure that I am recommending Rose Berdinger to you. I am the Head Sales Manager at Vacuums Plus and Rose has been under my supervision from November of 2000 to August of 2004 as a saleswoman.

Rose would be a great asset to any company. She is one of the brightest employees that I have ever had. She also has a great drive and passion for her work.

Rose is such a quick learner. Within her first two weeks at Vacuums Plus she had learned all the product names, their features, and how they work. It normally takes a new employee at least two months to get familiar with all the products that we sell.

Rose's drive has led her to great success at Vacuums Plus. She has had the honor of receiving the "Top Sales Person of the Month Award" ten times in her last year at Vacuums Plus, which is a feat that no employee has ever achieved here before.

I believe that Rose Berdinger will be an excellent fit for your company. Rose has been nothing short of an exemplary employee. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me at (555) 555-555 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

Sincerely,

Signature

Peter Ziggad
Head Sales Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment